[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

aloa5 piratenpartei at t-online.de
Thu May 17 16:05:17 CEST 2012

Richard Stallman schrieb:
> The biggest political issue in much of Europe today is the austerity
> death spiral, aka shock capitalism.

The most people - including politicians - do not really understand what
ist going on.
Having a lot of problems don´t understanding them you are recognizing
only "I have to pay for others" (as Germans do) or "I have no job and no
money" (PIIGS).

And that´s the way of (not) "solving" the problem works today... and how
politicians failed "inventing" the Euro with learning by doing..... or
even "trial and error".... looks like some politicians really like Karl
Popper. As Justus pointed out the German PP like him too (...no-one can
look into the future - the BIG-point.... ^ ^).

Well. Macroeconomics anyone?