[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:33:39 CEST 2012

Re-read my messages please, I never said there is no global warming going
on, on the contrary, we argued here on whether it was really man made or
natural, like it could be assumed as the other planets in our solar system
get warmer as well. And I never said 4°C in Switzerland is the proof that
there is no global warming :) Learn to read before insinuating others are
ignorant. Thanks, C