[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:43:56 CEST 2012

Hi Richard,
I am truly amazed that apart from your other various skills, you are
obviously an expert in economics as well as European politics. I beg you
to nonetheless understand that the Pirate Parties will not always follow
your invaluable advice.

> The 1% are running a class war in the affected countries, and the 99%
> in those countries are waking up to it. If Pirates don't take the side of the 99%, they will vote for a party that does.
Please spare the pathetic "99%"-nonsense for speeches at some Occupy
camp. You may even gather several hundred spectators there.

> It's not only the right thing to do, it is also necessary to win elections.
I think you are somewhat confused. We are not at the Populist Parties
International mailing list.

Best regards,
Boris