[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 20:54:41 CEST 2012

Boris, I gues your Dr. Troll identity got the upper hand here. Long time no see...

Intelligence does not need to be specifically skilled to grasp some undeniable truths, it succeeds far more than the average Joe automagically.

Voting behaviours are influenced by mass dynamics, I would not trivialize its effects here, unless you are able to tell right away why people are voting Pirate in Germany and not in Sweden or any other country yet.

You are sure we are not at the Populist Party International mailing list? A few very populist decisions have been taken lately. But maybe you do not recognize them as such... some are to please people, other to avoid the wrath of people, but populist they are.

Pirately yours.

Antonio.