[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

HerNenya isabel.fdez at mundo-r.com
Fri May 18 12:16:18 CEST 2012

I suggest to change the direction of this thread since it is not the
point of this subject to discuss if it's true the global heating it's a
fact or not, but whether we are going to do something about enviromental
issues (setting this issue as one of our priorities for example) as
political movement.

I do believe there is a global heating created or aggravated by humans.
And as someone said before, it results that fighting against global
heating reducing CO2 emissions, not only helps to this fight but helps
to live in a healthier enviroment to any criature.

If there is someone who doesn't believe in global heating, well,
reducing poisonous gasesthat everyone is breathing still it's a nice
thing to work on. Isn't it?

There are lots of renewable resources that are not exploted at their
full potencial since it's not good for huge corporations, there are
patents of 'green' engines that won't see the light again because of
economic interests, and so on. The list is endless. We are a radical
option of change, aren't we? Someone said to create a task force about
this or that was in the other thread about economics? Either way I think
that's a good option.

Best Regards,

Isabel Fernandez