[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:32:06 CEST 2012

yes, we can prove that, there is a monster we should fight back, it's
called 'planned obsolescence' [1] and a very good documentary about it:
http://dotsub.com/view/aed3b8b2-1889-4df5-ae63-ad85f5572f27

as a political party we could put this into our program, that we will make
laws that forbid planned obsolescence..but then, we will have problems with
our economy based on growth and short life products..