[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:37:17 CEST 2012

On 18 May 2012 12:32, Charly Pache <charly.pache at gmail.com> wrote:
> but then, we will have problems with
> our economy based on growth and short life products..
No, we won't. Be confident, if we outlaw planned obsolescence, the
industry will find some other ways to make money. Hopefully be
investing in innovation.
That's sorta like our issues with copyright length. If corporations
can't rely on old stuff to make money, they will be forced to invest
in innovation. They know how to make money, it's their job after all,
we just have to ensure they don't abuse us too much in the process.

L.

--
Loïc Grobol.

M1 Mathématiques AMA. Faculté des sciences, Orléans La Source.
M1 Linguistique LAASTIC. Faculté de lettres, langues et sciences
humaines, Orléans La Source.