[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

aloa5 piratenpartei at t-online.de
Fri May 18 15:38:57 CEST 2012

Jan Lettow schrieb:
> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM, aloa5 <piratenpartei at t-online.de> wrote:
>> Union without the neccessary macroeconomical stability pacts - no go.
>
> That makes sense, so much you don't actually need a degree to figure
> it out, in my view.
>

>> Our politicians are the great "anarchists" our days. Perhaps you are proud
>> of them therefore.
>
> That makes no sense as far as I can tell. You seem to interpret
> anarchism as chaos, but that's not what it means in a political
> context.

I set anarchists in " ". I did not interpret anarchism. I interpret
ignoring economical issues with "we can not look into the future - no
one ist able to".... lalalaa....

But it seems that this is the way politicians... the "common sense"...
work. Every day it can be seen at discussions from Euro up to Basic
Income Guarantees. Every time politicians (or others) WANT something
they ignore all other arguments, claiming that economics is not a science.
And when the whole thing implode (like the Euro) all others are guilty,
but not the ones wich insisted having [Euro, BIG, atomic power plant,
high deficits... whatever].

You said:

"If there was more proof of economics understanding, say the ability to
predict recessions,..."

Just for the record: all economists warned before [Euro]. ;)

Regards
Otmar