[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

Jan Lettow janlettow at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:18:16 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:38 PM, aloa5 <piratenpartei at t-online.de> wrote:
> Just for the record: all economists warned before [Euro]. ;)

I don't buy the line that everything would be great if we just
listened to the economists.

It's a pretty diverse field, with a lot of people saying very
different things and promoting very different ideas. You make it sound
like there are economists on one side, and politcians on the other,
but as I see it, that's not the case.

Politcians and economists congegrate about a common politcial
ideology, to the result that every party has "their" economists to
give credibility to their policies and claim to power.

But there is a growing number of people who don't want to simply
follow one economic school or the other, but have a say on how the
economy should be run.

I'd like to be supportive to their cause, and encourage everyone to
get informed and think for themselves. But I didn't mean to be
disrespectful.