[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 13:20:29 CEST 2012

As I have to temporarily withdraw from the PPEU debate, pending revision of a recent CoA ruling, I may perhaps focus more on general topics as this one.

Of course, I did not say you named bullshit anything, that was the expression I used to make the impression I got clear to everyone by exagerating a little bit.

Social sciences are getting in the way of politics, specially if they do not indulge the serious social cutbacks the governments are imposing on their peoples in order to derive resources towards the big financial cannons the various elites are arming to fight each other.

Todays social, political, economic and financial interactions are modelled through complex formulas in complex game-theory setups.

Every time there is an election anywhere (beware of the greeks ;) )... an army of mathematicians does overtime recalculating power balances and the theorethical coalition puzzle.

Certainly, those calculations would be far less complex if social agitation out of the direct control of corporate management and traditional political organisations played no role in it.

No wonder thus that some try to minimise its impact.

Yes, the discussion will be very serious... and we'd better understand what is at stake here.

Antonio
PP-ES