[pp.int.general] Opposing austerity

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 13:27:59 CEST 2012

We are going the same way as the 15M/Occupy/Indignado movement... mass rhetoric and its associated tyranny of the simple ones replaces knowledge and debate.

We saw it at work in our dear PPI GA 2012 and in recent court rulings... bullshit gets the majority vote anytime.

It will get worse if we continue to go the populist route...

In our present times... the big majority NEVER "knows" how to behave correctly.

Antonio
PP-ES