[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 13:37:05 CEST 2012

Nuclear raises an institutionalized paranoia that ranges on the obscene, yes, definitely.

And what causes that paranoia is nothing else but the fact that... you can not hide military nuclear facilities if it is not behind the radiation background of civil nuclear facilities. That is the only reason why Germany can agree to dismantle civil nuclear facilities (because they have no military nuclear facilities of their own to hide) and no other country (USA, GB, IL, FR, RU, ...) is anyway near considering it possible.

The rest of the story is a plain propaganda smokescreen to hide behind conveniently.