[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Sat May 19 14:18:43 CEST 2012

Interesting point Antonio.

Jan, thanks for the study, interesting as well, reminds me a comparison
between how many people get killed by terrorists and by other causes [1]..
but even if nuclear energy kills less people than other energy sources in
normal operations, i would oppose it first because of the waste
problematic, second about the impossible risk assessment of a nuclear
accident, cos there, even if an accident has a small probability of
happening, if it happens, it could have devastating consequences.

[1] http://megmclain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/terror-risk.jpg