[pp.int.general] Let's fight the intentions of governing the Internet at the ITU. (read how-to and act immediately!)

roberto aka robske evilteddyxl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:09:27 CET 2012

As far as I know, there has been work ongoing on this front internationally
by the Pirate Parties for 2 years by now. I don't know anything about the
details how it actually went to work, but all I know that there's been work
done on this problem for 2 years at the very least.

-- Robske

Roberto Moretti

PPNL Member & Indie Games Developer.
@robskemoretti