[pp.int.general] Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:00:57 CET 2012

Sorry about this but I disagree. What he did is a real interesting
case study. Anyway, there is not a lot of interest in creating many
accounts, as they use this tool just to get ideas, in an informal way,
being anonymous is not important as well because the suggestions,
concepts developped are more important. Then they followed a
politician during a campaign day and told him what the people
suggested and recorded his answers (if i did understand well as it was
in italian). There was a direct impact from and feedback for all who
used the liquid feedback platform, that's awsome. So, don't worry so
much about 'rules', as pirates we know that trying and adapting is
part of the learning process, as creativity is.

Charly Pache

PS: i tried your <30'000 trick, but it didn't work, by the way..