[pp.int.general] R: Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Wed Nov 21 11:11:25 CET 2012

Hi Charly!

Thanks for having tested, analyzed and studied the platform!
The anonymity is only for the visibility during the proposals but not in our
database.
We based the certification of people in the platform on the "Rete dei
Donatori": the "net of donors" is a database of 100 000 people that donated
to the show some money in the past years. We created an Association for them
(called Associazione Servizio Pubblico e legally recognized) so every single
user is a real person!
I think this is the most exciting part of the project: it's almost a
political party! And of course it has all the characteristics of the Pirate
Party!

For carlo von lynx' and lilo's problems and trolling:
It's very easy to understand: it's just a matter of jealousy/envy.
The Italian PP should just say "thank you" for the massive communication
benefit and a lot of them I'm in contact with did so.
They are totally terrified that I'm a "strong" personality in the Italian
Pirate movement and in the liquid democracy topic because I just have some
credibility (more than them for sure) for the work I do and my bio in the
media/communication/journalism field.  Nothing special: I just work in my
life and it seems this is making some differences :)
So don't lose too much time with them.

Best,

Carlito