[pp.int.general] R: R: R: Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Wed Nov 21 16:28:23 CET 2012

this is not a conflict internal to the italian PP

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:43:40PM +0100, Carlito wrote:
> 1- You expulsed members that were not agree with you

the list of reasons is quite different and if we weren't
respectful of your privacy it would be a quite amusing
read for outstanders.

anyway, your recent activity on this list already got you
"stepped back" from your role in the swiss PP.. what are
you looking for.. trying to get expelled from that PP and
this mailing list as well?

> 2- you didn't accept/inserted new members because you are afraid of
> "takeover"

you tried to take over the majority in the assembly but that
wasn't in the list of reasons that got you expelled.

> 3- you decide all (even the expulsions at point 1!) with a small group of
> friends thanks to the delegation system in Liquid Feedback.

your luck again that the results of the vote aren't public
as they show that plenty of single voters came along just
to make sure you're gone...

but for the future we created a court of arbitration as it
is inappropriate to require a majority of the entire party
just to get rid of a person working against PP interests.

> Lets' discuss about it rather that laughing, ok?

you never discuss. you just place your propaganda.
that's why your presence hier is quite superflous.