[pp.int.general] R: R: R: Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

Mozart Olbrycht-Palmer mozart.palmer at pp-international.net
Wed Nov 21 16:47:39 CET 2012

With all due respect, this _is_ an internal matter.

I don't think I am alone in saying it would be better for this matter
to cease causing further unnecessary embarrassment, and be dealt with
by the Italian Pirate Party, just as other Pirate Parties have learned
to deal with their disagreements without inflicting them on the rest
of the international community.