[pp.int.general] Pirate Times - Motivating our writers

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Fri Nov 23 02:46:34 CET 2012

I've stumbled on some material that originated from articles on Pirate
Times. Some examples:

* Ukrainian translation of article:
http://pp-ua.org/about/piratskiy-evangelizm/interview-with-dirk-poot-first-candidate-of-the-dutch-pirate-party.html
* Spanish translation of article:
http://piratasdemadrid.org/2012/11/el-movimiento-pirata-en-facebook-y-twitter/
* French people asking permission to start translating some articles
* The poster campaign we wrote about re-mixed in Hungary
http://kalozpart.org/2012/11/21/a-kalozpart-elso-kongresszusa/ and soon by
PPCAT as well.

One of the reasons we work with Pirate Times is to spread information and
inspiration to strengthen the pirate movement. Therefore the authors of the
articles obviously get very happy to see that their articles are used,
spread or inspire to action.

To help motivate the writers at Pirate Times *I'd like to ask a small favor
from you.* If you use, or see something, inspired from Pirate Times please
send a small note on our Facebook, twitter or to contact at piratetimes.net to
let us know about it. Hard work for the writers become much easier once
they see more results from it.

Thanks,
Josef (Organizational Leader for Pirate Times)

p.s. keep using our material, CC-BY licensed unless noted otherwise.

p.s.s. looking for more people to join the Pirate Times team:

*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone
in Piratpartiet or internationally.

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
irc.pirateirc.net user: collentine (always there but slow responses)
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
Cel: +52 55 48 23 52 83 (text me, if urgent)