[pp.int.general] Pirate Times - Motivating our writers

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 03:33:13 CET 2012

But of course, it is always rewarding to see your work spread across the
Europe :)

translated  from Pirate Times
http://piratska.org/inicijativa-piratske-internacionale-da-dobije-status-wipo-posmatraca-blokiran/
Inspired by Amelia's work http://blog.blic.rs/916/Internet-je-nas

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:46 AM, Josef Ohlsson Collentine <
international at piratpartiet.se> wrote:

> I've stumbled on some material that originated from articles on Pirate
> Times. Some examples:
>
> * Ukrainian translation of article:
> http://pp-ua.org/about/piratskiy-evangelizm/interview-with-dirk-poot-first-candidate-of-the-dutch-pirate-party.html
> * Spanish translation of article:
> http://piratasdemadrid.org/2012/11/el-movimiento-pirata-en-facebook-y-twitter/
> * French people asking permission to start translating some articles
> * The poster campaign we wrote about re-mixed in Hungary
> http://kalozpart.org/2012/11/21/a-kalozpart-elso-kongresszusa/ and soon
> by PPCAT as well.
>
> One of the reasons we work with Pirate Times is to spread information and
> inspiration to strengthen the pirate movement. Therefore the authors of the
> articles obviously get very happy to see that their articles are used,
> spread or inspire to action.
>
> To help motivate the writers at Pirate Times *I'd like to ask a small
> favor from you.* If you use, or see something, inspired from Pirate Times
> please send a small note on our Facebook, twitter or to
> contact at piratetimes.net to let us know about it. Hard work for the
> writers become much easier once they see more results from it.
>
> Thanks,
> Josef (Organizational Leader for Pirate Times)
>
> p.s. keep using our material, CC-BY licensed unless noted otherwise.
>
> p.s.s. looking for more people to join the Pirate Times team:
>
> --
> *International Contact for PPSE*
> Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of
> someone in Piratpartiet or internationally.
>
> *Other contact:*
> mail: international at piratpartiet.se
> Twitter: @collentine
> irc.pirateirc.net user: collentine (always there but slow responses)
> Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
> Cel: +52 55 48 23 52 83 (text me, if urgent)

Jelena Jovanovic
PPI board member
(Serbia)