[pp.int.general] R: R: R: Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Fri Nov 23 22:03:14 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 03:37:27PM -0200, Jorge wrote:
> person are so important like us... The numbers given by Carlitos are
> impressive.

That isn't surprising.. we have been keeping Liquid Feedback
in the news for months so there are approximately just as many
Italians knowing about it as there are Germans. I presume
Carlito just had to introduce himself as LQFB expert to get
the job and since we have been fighting his false information
on LQFB in the media for months he is even considered an
expert. Media can't tell the expert from the anti-expert. In
fact when we introduced it, he was the one refusing to work with
it because it didn't fit the way he thinks a company er I mean
a political party should function.

Anyway, the platform has been launched.. of 3 million that
may have heard the announcement of the LQFB approx 6000 have
actually checked it out. Most of them never to come back.
The daily activity on the platform is a lot less than on the
Pirate Party's LQFB, although we only have about 300 certified
members.

You should give your fellow Pirate Party's judgment a bit more
belief. And the reason this guy is spamming us here is because
there's nowhere else for him left to go.

SCNR to put this straight.