[pp.int.general] R: R: R: Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 08:51:17 CET 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:03 PM, carlo von lynX
<lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 03:37:27PM -0200, Jorge wrote:
>> person are so important like us... The numbers given by Carlitos are
>> impressive.
>
> That isn't surprising.. we have been keeping Liquid Feedback
> in the news for months so there are approximately just as many
> Italians knowing about it as there are Germans. I presume
> Carlito just had to introduce himself as LQFB expert to get
> the job and since we have been fighting his false information
> on LQFB in the media for months he is even considered an
> expert. Media can't tell the expert from the anti-expert. In
> fact when we introduced it, he was the one refusing to work with
> it because it didn't fit the way he thinks a company er I mean
> a political party should function.
>
> Anyway, the platform has been launched.. of 3 million that
> may have heard the announcement of the LQFB approx 6000 have
> actually checked it out. Most of them never to come back.
> The daily activity on the platform is a lot less than on the
> Pirate Party's LQFB, although we only have about 300 certified
> members.
>
> You should give your fellow Pirate Party's judgment a bit more
> belief. And the reason this guy is spamming us here is because
> there's nowhere else for him left to go.

I understand that you have some differences about the party - but do
you think that his project is somehow hurting the Pirate Movement or
the reputation of Liquid Feedback?  You mentioned that it is a
'gamification' - I don't see that as a condemnation.  I think it is
good to start with a 'play' - this is the most effective way to learn
about new things - and that is applicable to both individual humans
and the society as a whole.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/