[pp.int.general] R: R: R: R: Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

john dickinson jrdickinson at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 20:43:50 CET 2012

Trying to follow this thread...I think what is being meant here is that LiquidFeedback has no way to prevent people from : : "Gaming the system"> that is, as was mentioned, people signing up with multiple accounts, (gaming the system) to take advantage of a vote.

I suppose, with a bit of grandiosification, one could use gamification, and be correct but with obfuscation.

I remain sincerely yours,

John Dickinson

=access           Since 1991
"Be the change that you want