[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Serbia is Finally Officially Registered

Maja Asanovic asanovic09 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:40:39 CET 2012

For at least two or maybe more years I worked with people who tried to
register Pirate party of Serbia and witnessed at least three attempts of
very optimistic people who wonted to start building something on the basis
of true democracy - liquid feedback.

Every time we started working on that Aleksandar interrupted our work with
mental abuse of other Pirates. And succeeded with his plan.

Too long I gathered the shattered peaces of people who tried to work with
him and left because they couldn't stand the abuse any more. If he was
normal, or at least bearable we would have now an official Pirate party
with our lows the way they are.

WE ARE REGISTERED AS AN ASSOCIATION
http://pretraga.apr.gov.rs/udruzenja/AssociationBusinessData.aspx?beid=6086658&rnd=400E93944B02D2E66798677D257BFB4781613E49as
only way it was possible. We did for less then a few mounts something
Aleksandar and his crew refused to do for four years.

I must say that even in our country abuse is punishable by low and if he or
any of his mates continues to threaten anybody as they did until now
(referring to the statement that he is going to kill somebody, bury her and
burn her with napalm) they will be sued. As I said it has gone too far.

Since I was one of the victims of his mental abuse I can say that he
doesn't respect human rights. And never will.

End in the end, since I am an activist for six years working closely with
all minority groups I can say that he only remembers somebody's rights when
there are journalists around and that kind of personality makes me sick.