[pp.int.general] Pirate Party of Serbia is Finally Officially Registered

mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se
Fri Nov 30 19:35:39 CET 2012

Dear Zoran

thank you for the link to the wiki!

Since I don't know serbian perhaps you could tell me what the current
legal status of the Pirate Party of Serbia (http://piratskapartija.com).
Does it have a legal entity? elected board? statutes? self appointed
core team?

Who's the official spokesperson(s) of the organization?

Thank you in advance for the information

Best regards

Mab

On 2012-11-29 22:13, Zoran Z wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What Marko is saying is misleading and untrue.
>
> At this moment there are two pirate groups in Serbia and both call
> themselves Pirate Party, but there is no registered Pirate Party in
> Serbia and that is a fact
> (sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Политичке_странке_у_Србији).
>
> Pirate Party of Serbia, which you've all known for years
> (http://piratskapartija.com), and is already a member and one of the
> founders of PPI
>
> (http://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/images/a/a6/Statutes_of_the_Pirate_Parties_International.pdf),
> still exists and is quite active on a national and regional level. It
> was established in 2008 by Aleksandar Blagojevic, who was also a
> board
> member of PPI in 2010/2011
>
> (http://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki//index.php?title=PPI_Board/Old&oldid=5982),
> but who is now just a member of the Pirate Party of Serbia and the
> fact
> that he is the founder of the PP does not afford him any privilege.
> So,
> please stop personalizing the problem.

[cut]

> For more information about us and our activities over the last six
> years
> you can visit:
> http://wiki.pp-international.net/Pirate_Party_of_Serbia
> https://piratskapartija.piratenpad.de/meeting-minutes
>
> My best,
> Zoran Zivkovic
> Pirate Party of Serbia
> http://piratskapartija.com
> zoran.zivkovic at piratskapartija.com
> weborad at gmail.com
>
> On 11/29/2012 04:24 PM, mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se wrote:
>> Marko:
>>
>> Thank you for the information. I'm looking forward to read your
>> statutes and minutes when you've found the time to translate them.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Mab
>>
>> On 2012-11-28 12:06, Marko Mitrovic wrote:
>>> Hello Mattias.
>>>
>>> There is only one Pirate Party in Serbia wih legal status, and that
>>> is already mentioned "Pirate Movement" in form of civil movement.
>>> Whatever Aleksandar mentioned are vague and overly optimistic plans
>>> at
>>> best. And yes, technically speaking we both "claim" to represent
>>> true