[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 67, Issue 32

Pilar Saavedra pilarsaavedra.p at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:29:49 CEST 2012

Hi Muriel,

Sorry for the delay but there were a lot of replies (most of them out of
topic!)... I think yours was the one with the best proposal/idea to try to
solve this bad situation.

I confirm that my certificator is Carlo Brancati and some members of the PP
IT are making an horrible campaign against him. I can tell you that the
truth is only that he's very popular in the media/communication field in
Italy and they are afraid he could take the control of the party.

He's the one who certified and bring the more people in the PP IT and he's
making a lot of interviews about liquid democracy on Corriere della Sera,
Wired and other main Italian newspapers.
But the problem is that the party didn't say "thank you"... They tried to
expulse him!

Can you please provide me an official email and/or contact for the PPI...?

Kind regards,

Pilar