[pp.int.general] Official registration of PP-SI

Matic Urbanija matic.urbanija at piratskastranka.net
Fri Oct 5 09:11:12 CEST 2012

Dear fellow pirates,

After almost three years of incubation, we are finally ready for the
official registration. Our 1st congress is in less than 3 weeks from
now. To be registered for elections, we need minimum of 100 founders
to be physically present at the event. We also need minimum of 200
notary signed applications. The event will be held on October the 17th
in Ljubljana. If you happen to be in the vicinity, you are more than
welcome to attend as guests.

Best regards,

--
Matic Urbanija
Pirate Party of Slovenia, International Coordinator