[pp.int.general] Official registration of PP-SI

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:59:10 CEST 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Matic Urbanija
<matic.urbanija at piratskastranka.net> wrote:
> Dear fellow pirates,
>
> After almost three years of incubation, we are finally ready for the
> official registration. Our 1st congress is in less than 3 weeks from
> now. To be registered for elections, we need minimum of 100 founders
> to be physically present at the event. We also need minimum of 200
> notary signed applications. The event will be held on October the 17th
> in Ljubljana. If you happen to be in the vicinity, you are more than
> welcome to attend as guests.
>
> Best regards,
>

> --
> Matic Urbanija
> Pirate Party of Slovenia, International Coordinator

Hello Matic:

That's excellent news! I hope you gather a great deal of people in
that event. Law limitations on party creations can be difficult but at
the same time they can be good challenges that make the party start
stronger. What's the next election that's going to happen in Slovenia?

Regards,
    Eduardo