[pp.int.general] Board meeting protocols of Pirate Parties

MRE muriel at pirata.cat
Sun Oct 7 17:24:17 CEST 2012

Hi Antonio,

That's our idea. We don't want to anonymize party members with a
function (such as the treasurer or the secretary) because we think
that this is public information anyway, just all the other members
that participate in the general assemblies and don't have any
function, and didn't give their explicit consent either.

We all agree that we also want to publish the GA minutes, and not only
the board ones, so we'll do it as soon as we have some time.  :)

Best regards,

                 Muriel