[pp.int.general] Board meeting protocols of Pirate Parties

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 19:10:03 CEST 2012

Nice, democratic stance, my dear.

Your decisions are final, point, and the rest can troll freely if it so wishes... whether their arguments are right or not does not matter.

And you have the right to use blackmail when you do not get things your way, like at the PPI GA in Prague... because you are unique and special ;) .

Each day I understand less what being a Pirate is all about... seeing all what is allowed to happen without anybody doing anything else than looking the other way and isolating any critical thinking anyone dares to show.

Does right or wrong matter at all once a "democratic" majority decides anything as foolish as to rule by decree that 2+2=5?

This last one is a question to all ... but Kenneth, of course, because he can not be bothered with such trivialities without calling anyone a troll.

At least he has stated publicly that he does not mind if we "hijack" this dead thread for the purpose of having an interesting discussion ;) .

Antonio.
PP-ES