[pp.int.general] Would you exclude a party from entering PPI?

Marko Mitrovic archamond at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:34:02 CEST 2012

Hm. LIke Jan said, most of things you listed there would be considered
as "fraud".
I'd also add status quo to that list. Why would someone who is for
status quo even call themselves a Pirate? Only for "marketing" reasons
and vain hope on profiting from Pirates' success in other countries.

Nationalism could become problem at some point because unlike
authoritarianism it is not by default excluded with Pirate idea.
Pirate ideology could be curved to include nationalism if someone
wanted that badly and that could become issue. Hopefully it won't for
at least for some time :)

Bottom line, I agree that if some PP is opposite of core Pirate
ideology PPI (and all PPs for that matter) should distance themselves
from them.

On a side notes, are communists of 21st century authoritarian? I mean
in countries where they have any relevant % of votes, like Russia or
Greece.