[pp.int.general] Would you exclude a party from entering PPI?

Pat Maechler aka Valio pirate at valio.ch
Tue Oct 9 22:35:31 CEST 2012

I agree with both to a certain degree; a really totalitarian state
ideology would be hard to justify.
@ Jan: It depends what you mean with the status quo: I think those
parties whose nations signed the TRIPS agreement should have
objections to it, as it hard to justify this status as a common pirate
vision of a world where information can be shared freely (at least to
a certain degree).

-pat