[pp.int.general] Is Liquid Feedback still being developed?

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:44:11 CEST 2012

Ahoi Zbigniew,

the original developers of Liquid Feedback have never been known to be
particularly enthusiastic about contributors to "their" software, nor
do they welcome modifications to it which do not corerspond with their
vision of how it is done the "right" way. They even wrote an open
letter some weeks ago where they criticize the way LQFB is used in the
Pirate Party of Germany ([1], German) because we do not implement some
verification functions. The Pirate Party of Bavaria has decided at its
last General Assembly to re-write the delegation function of LQFB, so
we have to use another name for the fork as it must not be called
"Liquid Feedback" any more. So I'm not too optimistic%)

Best regards,
Boris

[1] http://liquidfeedback.org/2012/09/17/liquidfeedback-entwickler-distanzieren-sich-vom-einsatz-ihrer-software-in-der-piratenpartei/