[pp.int.general] Marc Goodman: A vision of crimes in the future

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 20:12:48 CET 2012

Thanks. An amazing video indeed. If I understood the speaker right, what
he's suggesting at the end of the video it is too vague to call it a
proposal proper. Rather it is a knife that cuts both ways: everybody should
be engaged in police-like surveillance of the rest of us, for the well
being of society at large. Sounds kinda scaring. I am not telling that this
may not be a probable outcome of the next big terrorist blows in the coming
years. At first sight, it sounds dangerously close to war-time security
psychosis.