[pp.int.general] Julia Schramm

Thomas Bruderer apophis at apophis.ch
Wed Sep 19 16:32:06 CEST 2012

This is a media-disaster...

https://torrentfreak.com/fail-prominent-pirate-party-politician-polices-book-pirates-120918/

http://www.dailydot.com/news/german-pirate-party-julia-schramm/

A DMCA takedown notice from a pirate  from a national the board - it's
unbelievable!

Currently we sit tight here and hope we don't get any attention in the
newspapers. But it looks like the news is out now, and international
reports are coming in: Are there any reactions planned? We could use
some information to be prepared.

There was only one article so far in Switzerland, so maybe it is keeping
under the hood, but I think we should be prepared.

There is no reaction from the German pirates so far, I think it's
important that they take a serious step in cleaning up this mess. It's
really destroying all our reputation...

Regards,
Thomas