[pp.int.general] Julia Schramm

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:53:24 CEST 2012

My 2 cents :)

Actually it is not disaster, it is simply* controversial*  - and media love
it, as I've have read today (different 5 articles)

I figured the book brings more value to Pirate parties then this little
controversy...this is just my opinion (media-PR-marketing professional)
It is awesome for press. And it is good for Pirates also becazse the book
is promoting serving the Internet as a lifestyle and Pirate party as its
organic step forward in defense of Internet freedom.

However the book was downloadable until few days ago....Hopefully the book
will be translated into English and Chinese ...oh wait, that would be a
perfect world domination plan :)

I would suggest to take this easy, no harm can be done from novels and art
in general. Media are living out of controversy. Pirates can only benefit
from this kind of refined media  attention. It's art, and art is the final
ladder in development of human species.
I would be glad to have this book in South East European languages as soon
as possible. As I see it can easily be game changer for generations that
are not yet old enough to vote, but hey..!

Jelena Jovanovic
PPI board member

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Thomas Bruderer <apophis at apophis.ch> wrote:

> This is a media-disaster...
>
> https://torrentfreak.com/fail-**prominent-pirate-party-**
> politician-polices-book-**pirates-120918/<https://torrentfreak.com/fail-prominent-pirate-party-politician-polices-book-pirates-120918/>
> http://www.dailydot.com/news/**german-pirate-party-julia-**schramm/<http://www.dailydot.com/news/german-pirate-party-julia-schramm/>
>
> A DMCA takedown notice from a pirate  from a national the board - it's
> unbelievable!
>
> Currently we sit tight here and hope we don't get any attention in the
> newspapers. But it looks like the news is out now, and international
> reports are coming in: Are there any reactions planned? We could use some
> information to be prepared.
>
> There was only one article so far in Switzerland, so maybe it is keeping
> under the hood, but I think we should be prepared.
>
> There is no reaction from the German pirates so far, I think it's
> important that they take a serious step in cleaning up this mess. It's
> really destroying all our reputation...
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

-

Jelena Jovanović
about.me/cybernaut

Cybernaut explicit content: MOJ BEOGRAD (iz štampanog izdanja dnevnih
novina Blic)<http://cybernaut.posterous.com/moj-beograd-iz-stampanog-izdanja-dnevnih-novi>