[pp.int.general] what are the minimum true core Pirates principles? -Attempt to get a workable consensus-

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:35:19 CEST 2012

Introduction, I am helping the pirate party Netherlands, Belgium and France
with International coordination.
At this moment these PP are growing so quick from a small (a few dozen
pirates) number to a big (1000 and more) number that there are obvious
organisational problems.

My point is that I can not get rid of the impression that the chaos is
basicly around the fear of loosing the true Pirate principles/values due
this change. So what are the true pirate values clearly defined?
In my search I come to
http://int.piratenpartei.de/Uppsala_Declaration#Uppsala_Declaration the
Uppsala declaration. Here I find the pirate values being *described *but
not *defined*. So I give it a try to get a *synthesis*.

So if I am not mistaking the PP objectives are:

1- Transparent governing and all public organisations have to become
transparent as well.

2- Direct democracy and participation of all citizens.

3- A complete review of the copyrights and patenting system.

4- Protection and guarantee of privacy and safety.

5- In consideration with point 4 the freedom on information, education and
knowledge.

These need surely additional wording but firstly do they need more core
points ?
-Anouk-