[pp.int.general] what are the minimum true core Pirates principles? -Attempt to get a workable consensus-

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:05:07 CEST 2012

On 24 September 2012 16:56, Kenneth Peiruza <kenneth at pirata.cat> wrote:

>  We do also have a "program" workgroup that keeps on studing the
> implications of the defense of pirate ideology.
>
> As an example: we can't choose between state owned schools and private
> schools funded by the state. We just know that anyone has right to a
> high-quality education for free. This is consistent with the behaviour of
> neither left nor right and our points of access to culture, knowledge and
> defense of human rights.
>
> Whenever we doubt about the interpretation of anything related to ideology
> we open a discussion and afterwards we open a poll open to every PP-CAT
> member.
>

> Regards!
>
> Kenneth

 If I put that in motion I analyse:
The pirates available (not all!) *are* every time on the spot the ideology
themselves, a bit like the inquisition.
How does one get people in a political party when the ideology is not
CLEARLY defined?  Not all voters are believers like us early pirates ! That
way one guarantees to stay a marginal political party. Again do we want
that ?
-Anouk-