[pp.int.general] what are the minimum true core Pirates principles? -Attempt to get a workable consensus-

José Manuel Goig hosemanuelgoc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:25:18 CEST 2012

As I see it, Pirate parties are neither left nor right because it
depends on their affiliates decisions on each issue.

And as time goes by, each position will change depending on their
affiliates new points of view and social changes.

Maybe there is an issue that affiliates' decision on it could be
tagged as right-sided now. And another, left-sided.

But circumstances change and then affiliates decide otherwise on the
same issues.

I think that trying to be neutral is not wise at all. It is
desorienting to the public.

My two cents.

2012/9/24 Anouk Neeteson <jakobsheep at gmail.com>:
> So I try again, it is a layered core:
>
> Basic inner core:Total Acces=>Copy=>Paste=>Use=>Share
>
> First layer around: Change the society fundamentally.
>
> Second layer around: Direct participation on governing.
>
> Third layer around: Abolishment patent and copyright systems.
>
> Fourth layer around: Protection privacy, right to self-determination,
> including the body and forming relationships. Freely accessible education,
> information and knowledge.
>

> Does this make more sense?
> -Anouk-
>>
>> taking the PP objectives are:
>>
>> 1- Transparent governing and all public organisations have to become
>> transparent as well.
>>
>> 2- Direct democracy and participation of all citizens.
>>
>> 3- A complete review of the copyrights and patenting system.
>>
>> 4- Protection and guarantee of privacy and safety.
>>
>> 5- In consideration with point 4 the freedom on information, education and
>> knowledge.
>>

>> These need surely additional wording but firstly do they need more core
>> points ?
>> -Anouk-

José Manuel Goig
@jmgoig