[pp.int.general] Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Tue Sep 25 14:38:50 CEST 2012

    Not really going into the question who is responsible and all that - that
    is important of course - but I think the most important question here is -
    do we insist that there should be only one pirate party per country?  There
    are many ways for people to disagree and we should somehow be prepared for
    this.

If the aim is to win elections, it is self-defeating
to have pirates running against pirates.  The custom is to
have a primary election to choose the candidate.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation