[pp.int.general] Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

Maja Asanovic asanovic09 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:14:40 CEST 2012

As you already heard in Serbia we have a similar problem. Many people
wanted to join PP but when they came and herd Aleksandar's offensive
language. We worked with him for years and put up with all sorts of mental
abuse. Unfortunately we can't do it any more.
We proceeded with the work without him. On our first meeting new people
came and old ones that left PP came back.
We are Pirates and just because we don't agree with the first Pirate in
Serbia we can't stop being Pirates.