[pp.int.general] Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:05:21 CEST 2012

Quite right, Maja, and thank you.

"Serbian" case, what Blagojevic says, is completely consisted of defending
"pirate ideology" which is foggy thing and, as Anouk mentioned in PP INT
emailing yesterday, represents a good trigger for processes which are by
all means  Kafkaesque.

*Without any intention to be involved in yet another flame war,* the
opinion of lawyers and people from PPs regarding what Blagojevic did to me
(libeling on internet, making serious damage and threatening with
blackmailing me like "offer resignation to PPI board NOW because you can't
imagine what I will make of your life" is that if even 10% of what's being
brought to CoA is true, *I should have called the police. *

CoA is poltical court with no jurisdiction in Serbia, therefore *unable to
help when it comes to criminal behavior.* The same thing is happening with
recently dismissed Core Team in PP RS. Only this time Blagojevic is alone,
with no support except 2 trolls who never appeared on any PP RS regular
meetings

What happens right now, as I see it, is that  *"solving things the Pirate
way" i*s happening again, with undemocratic attempts to exclude Pirates
(this time there are 8 guys and girls in PP Serbia), and with technical
taking over their emails and private data.

By* belittling  the people who do not agree with Blagojevic as "racist" or
"radical right winged conservatives" "bunch of clowns" or even "
**pussies"*(because this is exactly what he does publicly
http://blaeks.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/i-have-had-it-enough/" Pirate party
of Serbia for 4, 5 years had
- no democratic elections for 4, 5 years
- no Liquid Feedback for Pirates
- no rules that everyone agree upon (Blagojevic keeps omitting every single
rule saying that PP RS is not registered therefore there can not be any
rules - which seems like totally anarchistic state of mind)

.*...I wonder how can anyone wave the Pirate flag and publicly claim that
he wants to start a party here in Serbia, when at the same time he does
literary EVERYTHING to dismiss every group (Core Team) whenever it becomes
coherent in activities.  *
*
*
And to conclude so called "Serbian case":
*This kind of behavior can and should be treated medically.*  It is
self-destructive,overall  it seriously destroys people's lives.

Let's keep the Italian case separated from Serbian.  As PPI board member I
am not involved in recent happenings and I am not representing PP RS
neither standing for any side in this flame war, but for the truth on what
is happening.

Hopefully previous discussion with Anouk Neetson will bring some light to
"pirate ideology" and make us all less available for attacks under that
tag. Emails and blogposts from Blagojevic represent seriously damaged
person's opinions. I don't want to guess where it comes from, I am not
educated in psychiatry. I am encouraging you to take part in clarifying
what i acceptable and what is not. Should Pirates force other Pirates and
tell them wha t to think? I wouldn't go for it. We really can only provide
facts and rely on others to make decisions. Being uniformed is not the good
start in any decision making process, and please consider all above as my
personal contribution for clarifying Blagojeivc's role in PP RS.

Be good.

Jelena Jovanovic

-