[pp.int.general] Obsession with Gibraltar

Arturo Martinez arturo.martinez at pp-international.net
Tue Sep 25 15:36:00 CEST 2012

Dear Antonio Garcia,

Given that 98% of people in Gibraltar voted against joining Spain...
Why would a pirate Spanish or otherwise find offence?

Your repetitive circular arguments suggest that you believe that
repeating a lie many times will make it true and that contrary to your
self-confessed anarchist outlook, you are a Spanish nationalist.

I am yet to hear a bona fide anarchist of any nationality moan about
Gibraltar

Have a nice day