[pp.int.general] Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

Mozart Olbrycht-Palmer mozart.palmer at pp-international.net
Tue Sep 25 15:52:36 CEST 2012

Antonio…an honest question here.

Over the past year or so since I've been on this list, and for the
three or four months I was on the Court of Arbitration, I have not
actually heard you say much that is positive.

In fact, you seem very quick to criticise and very slow to offer any
solutions.

I appreciate that you have problems with me, and the rest of the
current/previous CoA, but they seem more about causing trouble than
anything else. You seem intent on removing the Catalonian Pirates, and
I am not sure what this obsession is about. Surely Pirates should be
inclusive, not discriminatory.

So, Antonio, what are your solutions for fixing the state of the
movement?