[pp.int.general] Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:15:57 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  That is an easy one, Muriel. I'm surprised you dare ask.
>
> Because the PPI GA did not have the right, per its own Statutes, to grant
> Pirates de Catalunya full member status the way it was done after Kenneth
> blackmailed it threatening to derail the GA with all the international
> press present only months before two important elections in Germany.
>
> There you have it, spelled out in full.
>
> They're funny selective and have a nice blind spot for their own
> behaviour, those nice catalans.

Antonio - while I do agree with your fight against this statutes magic
interpretation - but what if the assembly first changed the Statutes and
then granted Pirates de Catalunya full membership?  I am all for legality
etc - but maybe it is not really worth this poisonous rhetoric?  Maybe it
is just a formality? What if the court really rejects the legality of that
decision and still the next GA changes the States and grands Catalunya full
membership?

--
zby