[pp.int.general] Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:02:31 CEST 2012

That is an easy one, Muriel. I'm surprised you dare ask.

Because the PPI GA did not have the right, per its own Statutes, to grant Pirates de Catalunya full member status the way it was done after Kenneth blackmailed it threatening to derail the GA with all the international press present only months before two important elections in Germany.

There you have it, spelled out in full.

They're funny selective and have a nice blind spot for their own behaviour, those nice catalans.

Best Pirate wishes.

Antonio.