[pp.int.general] Obsession with Gibraltar

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Tue Sep 25 17:26:32 CEST 2012

Poor Antonio, he's the one who didn't knew about the resignation of the
whole CoA. So, nobody can attend his whining xDD

BTW Antonio, you, over-lord-of-law-interpretation. Didn't you realized
that you're a single person and CoA can't attend personal petitions but
just PPI member's petitions? Hopefully, PPI is formed by Pirate Parties,
not by individual fools.

So, stop whining, every time you write about this CoA shit, you
strengthen my point that you aren't as smart as you believe you're.
You're just a mess of radical Spanish nationalism and totalitarian
deliriums: you're against liquid/direct democracy calling it idiocracy,
and there's PP-CAT or Gibraltar in 1 out of 2 emails sent by you.

Everyone knows these things in your party, that's why they banned you
from their mailing lists. AFAIK, you're still a member of PP-ES because
PP-ES secretary left the party, and there's nobody left to process
resignations...

And as you're not going to believe me, I'd suggest you to check PPI
statutes to see the attributions of CoA, as we did to present our points :)

You know, your personal desires can't be over PPI statutes!

Get a life!!!

K.

PS: I've you in my spam filter, so, I will not read your replies :)

Al 25/09/12 16:57, En/na Jordi Soucheiron ha escrit: