[pp.int.general] Obsession with Gibraltar

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:27:42 CEST 2012

Dear inmensely rich Kenneth ;) .

Maybe you care to read the CoA Rules of Procedure.

Even if adopted temporarily, the decision was to ENFORCE them right away until a final decision was made at a GA. I am not aware of any formal objections presented by any official Pirate Party.

Per these Rules of Procedure, ANYONE, even anonymously, can present a complaint against infringement of the PPI Statutes.

Guess what, I happily am one of those anyone.

And you should definitely stop using ad hominems. I won't make a fool of myself though asking you'd be banned from these lists. Even part of the fun of being a pirate would be gone then ;) .

I've got a life, the one I happily (still heavily disappointed with Pirates though) choose to live, giving up for that whatever I choose not to consider a priority, not what some other people would like me to give up to comply with their standards.

Your piratometer is nosediving into the red every time you make your thoughts public ;) .

And mind you, you'll happily read others forwarding my reply to you. Anyone does me the favour?

Antonio.