[pp.int.general] Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:02:40 CEST 2012

Yeap, it goes too far, don't you have better things to do than fighting
with each other? Like working on political topics? Don't waste your energy,
focus on external problems. Internal fights should definitely be banned. I
know most of you, you are not as bad as one describes the other. My advice
to the fighters: meet, watch HAIR, the movie, feel the LOVE across the
universe, buy a VW Bus, become hippie pirates and tour the world to spread
the peace.