[pp.int.general] Please read this message as if your list subscription depended on it

Johan Karlsson johan at landslide.nu
Tue Sep 25 18:55:24 CEST 2012

Because it does.

This list is run by the Swedish Pirate Party and as deputy CTO I am
responsible for keeping it up and running in an orderly fashion. That
includes telling you when you are overstepping the lines and crossing the
boundaries.

Yes, we have accepted the pirate moniker and wear it proudly. That does not
mean we scuttle concepts like honor and respect. On the contrary, we should
strive to always act better than the forces we fight -- because if we lose
respect for our brothers and sisters, how do you expect we can carry on
fighting the good fight?

Now, there are no polls for exclusion from the list, nor is this a
democracy in any way, shape or form. If you have a problem with that, we
can discuss the subject matter reasonably. If that should fail, take it to
my boss. Meanwhile, shape up or get kicked out.

// Johan